ILLCO, Inc. was founded in 1929 as Illinois Supply Company, a consolidation of Divickey Brothers (plumbing & steam fitters supplies) and ILLCO (poultry supplies) and began its operations at 530 S. River Street in Aurora, Illinois. In the late 1950’s, the company began selling HVAC/R products and a separate department was set up for that purpose.
Recognizing its need for larger facilities, the building at 535 S. River Street was constructed in 1968. In 1973, new management purchased Illinois Supply and set in motion a program of growth and consolidation. Through this controlled growth and increased staffing, many expansions and new branch locations have helped spread the ILLCO name across the Chicagoland trade area and beyond. By partnering with manufacturers and customers, ILLCO continues to lead the market in innovation and customer service.